Friday 6 January 2023

WILD WEST


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube ©Kajenna - at PicsForDesign - HERE
FTU Scrap Kit - 3Tz's DesignZ - A Bit Western - HERE

Mask 458 by Vix - her blog is down right now
(will post the link to mask downloads once her link is back up and running)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a super easy, put together tutorial!
Okay, let's get started!

1. 

File - New Image - 750 x 750 - Transparent 
Paste the tube you are using to the canvas, add a dropshadow
Element 37 - no resizing needed - paste to canvas and lower beneath tube layer.
Add a dropshadow.  I used 0, 0, 40, 4.00
Element 26 - resize by 60% 
Image - Rotate - Free Rotate by 90% to the right

Move it to the right of the tag and make it the lowest layer
Duplicate - Image - Mirror - Add a dropshadow.
Element 30 - resize by 60%
Paste over the fence to the right, moving the tube to the left more.

2. 

This is the list of elements I've added. 
Add a dropshadow to each if you'd like.
I added one of 0, 0, 30, 3.00.


Element 19 - resize by 70% 
Element 21 - resize by 60%
Element 9 - resize by 60% 
Element 59 - resize by 50%
Element 33 - resize by 40%
Element 61 - resize by 60%
Element 43 - resize by 50%
Element 48 - resize by 80%
Element 7 - no resizing necessary
Element 50 - resize by 30%
Element 46 - resize by 25%

3. 

Now, add sparkles of choice.
Also add your mask you are using.
I used one by Vix, listed above.
Add copyright, and name on the tag.
As I said, super easy tag to put together. 

We are all finished!
Thank you so much for following along!



© sylvie's tutorials.
Written January 6, 2023.


3 comments:

-me-

-me-

-my blinkies-

Photobucket
Photobucket

-my goodie blog-

Photobucket

-♥-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-my hangouts-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-followers-

-learning tutorials-