Thursday 21 March 2019
All of my tutorials are written by me - any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental. 
I am a fully copyright compliant, licensed tagger. I only use anything I have permission to use, plain and simple.
If any permissions have been revoked for something I've used, please do let me know so I can fix the tag and/or remove the tutorial altogether.

I will have various kinds of tutorials, hopefully something to your liking.
-animated, learning/beginner tutorials, old school tutorials (no scraps), etc.
-i won't be doing any copy and paste only type tutorials - i want to teach some effects, plugins, how to make psp supplies, etc


-Feel free to use my tutorials in your groups for challenges, however, please link to my tutorial here on my blog.
-You may not rewrite my tutorial or repost elsewhere without my permission.
-Do not do my tutorial and then re-write the results for your own tutorial, that is copying.
-Many of the items used in my tutorials are items made by me - you may not upload the supplies to your own tutorial links.
-You may use my supplies in your tutorials, BUT must send them to my blog to download, is all.
-The purpose of my tutorials are to help teach something, whether for beginners or anyone else who does them.
-Some more advanced psp'ers may enjoy them for fun and new ideas, which is great too.
-If any of my links aren't working, and/or something is wrong with my tutorial or blog, please let me know and I'll fix it for you.

Email: sylvieaube73@gmail.com
FB: HERE

I LOVE seeing your results.
If you want to show me you can grab me on Facebook, email or within the PSP forums we may reside in together. 

If you remain on my blog and do one of my tutorials, you are then agreeing to my terms of use.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

©sylvie's tutorials 2019
Last updated: March 21, 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-me-

-me-

-my blinkies-

Photobucket
Photobucket

-my goodie blog-

Photobucket

-♥-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-my hangouts-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-followers-

-learning tutorials-